Fast, robust, dual-channel, functional isolated MOSFET gate drivers with accurate and stable timing
The EiceDRIVER™ 2EDF72x5K is a functional isolated gate driver designed for high-performance DC-DC medium-voltage, half- and full-bridge topologies. The 4A/8A source/sink currents, combined with a low 37ns propagation delay and the highly accurate timing over both temperature and production, are the perfect fit for high-frequency PWM control with tightest possible dead time windows, delivering highest conversion efficiency.
The very low impedance of the gate driver output stages keeps the driver package and PCB cooler, which is a key benefit in high density power brick converters. The device’s 4V UVLO and dead time control ensure that OptiMOS™ half-bridge MOSFETs always run within their safe operating area. A CMTI of 150V/ns guarantees high robustness even for fast switching transients (di/dt) in the power loop. The EiceDRIVER™ 2EDF7235K includes programmable DTC (dead time control) and an inverted SLDOP mode. All devices can operate in low cost bootstrapped high side supply and come in a cost competitive, small form factor LGA13 5mm x 5mm package.
- Fast power switching with accurate timing
- Optimized for area and low cost system BOM
- Robust design against switching noise
- Output- to-output channel isolation
- Input-to-output channel isolation
- Efficiency gain and lower losses
- Improved thermal behavior at smaller form factor
- Protection and safe operation
- Flexible configurations
- Regulatory safety
- Enabling higher system e iciency and higher power density designs
- Improving cost position, integration and mass manufacturability
- Extending end-product lifetime by improving safe operation of power switches and reliable PWM communication and PWM signal chain in abnormal conditions
- Lowering EMI by ground isolation, driver proximity to MOSFETs or use of Kelvin Source MOSFETs
- Meeting all isolation requirements of standard DC-DC equipment
- Telecom DC-DC
- Industrial SMPS
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.