The EiceDRIVER™ 1EDI3021AS is an automotive qualified single channel high voltage gate driver optimized for IGBT technologies.
The EiceDRIVERTM 1EDI3021AS uses the robust Infineon Coreless Transformer Technology to provide bi-directional signal transfer across the galvanic isolation.
The compact package design and high level of feature integration save valuable PCB space and system cost, while pre-configured settings reduce design efforts.
Pin-compatible product variants make it easy to switch between variants and swiftly adjust ECUs to different application needs (i.e. SiC vs IGBT).
Comprehensive safety features and ISO26262 compliance facilitate the functional safety implementation on system level.
- Single channel isolated IGBT driver using coreless transformer technology
- For IGBTs up to 1200 V
- High CMTI up to 150 V/ns at 1000 V
- 8 kV basic insulation according to DIN VDE V 0884-11:2017-01
- Basic insulation according to UL 1577 (Pending)
- 11.5 A peak current rail-to-rail output
- Propagation delay 60 ns typical
- Strong integrated Active Miller Clamp supports unipolar switching
- Integrated, accurate ADC for temperature measurements
- Integrated safety features to support ASIL B(D):
- Redundant DESAT and differential OCP protection
- Gate and output stage monitoring
- Shoot-through protection
- LV/HV supply monitoring
- Internal supervision
- ISO 26262 Safety Element out of Context for safety requirements up to ASIL B
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Compact DSO-20 fine pitch package
- Easy product use: pre-configured settings, no programming necessary
- Pin-compatibility makes it easy to switch between variants and swiftly adjust ECUs to different application needs (i.e. SiC vs IGBT)
- Facilitates system implementation of ASIL C/D compliant systems
- Reduced BoM and PCB space due to feature integration and compact package design
- Main inverter
- Powertrain inverter for CAV (Powertrain inverter for truck and agricultural vehicles)
- Industrial drives