25 V single-channel low-side gate driver with integrated over-current protection (OCP), fault reporting, and enable functionality
Over-current protection is typically implemented by a current measurement with a comparator and multiple resistors and capacitors. 1ED44176N01F provides cost and space savings by integrating the comparator. The new low-side gate driver utilizes Infineon’s proprietary latch immune CMOS technologies to enable a rugged monolithic construction while realizing best-in-class fault reporting accuracy with OCP threshold tolerance of +/-5%. In addition, Infineon’s IC technology enables a small PG-DSO8 package by combining the fault output and enable functions into a single pin.
Also available: EVAL-1ED44176N01F
- 0.5 V Over-current threshold with accurate ±5% tolerance
- Over-current detection with positive voltage input
- Single pin for fault output and enable
- Programmable fault clear time
- Under voltage lockout
- CMOS Schmitt-triggered inputs
- 3.3 V, 5 V and 15 V input logic compatible
- Output in phase with input
- Separate logic and power ground
- 2 kV ESD HBM
- egrated over-current protection and single-pin fault output and enable function provide potential space and cost savings
- OCP threshold tolerance of ±5% provides accurate sensing
- Flexible fault clear time set-up
- Under-voltage lock out provides protection at low supply voltage
- Industry standard package
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.