Pressure Contact Modules
Simplified mounting – lowest thermal resistance
We offer a broad range of Power Block modules containing thyristor and diode pellets in a voltage range of 1600 V to 4400V and a current range of 60A up to 1100A. The modules are designed and assembled in pressure contact technology for highest reliability.
Our modules are offered in several dual and single device topologies for almost all phase control or rectifier applications. These are e.g. electrical drives, as well as low voltage soft starters and general purpose power supplies.
These modules are now also available with Thermal Interface Material (TIM). With TIM a reproducible thermal performance of power electronic systems will be achieved.
|Benefits Power Block Modules||Typical Applications|
Benefits Thermal Interface Material
- Simplify mounting
- Reduce process time in production
- Increase system reliability and lifetime
- Eliminate of thermal paste application process
- RthCH 20% less
- No re-torqueing of screws necessary
- No pump-out effect, no dry-out, no separation
- Stable thermal behaviour over lifetime