6A Highly Integrated Single-Input Voltage, Synchronous Buck Regulator in a PQFN package.
- Single 5V and 12V application
- Wide Input Voltage Range from 1.0V to 21V with external Vcc
- Output Voltage Range: 0.5V to 0.86* Vin
- Enhanced Line/Load Regulation with Feed-Forward
- Programmable Switching Frequency up to 1.5MHz
- Internal Digital Soft-Start/Soft-Stop
- Enable input with Voltage Monitoring Capability
- Thermally Compensated Current Limit with robust hiccup mode over current protection
- Variable Internal LDO to enhance light load efficiency
- External Synchronization with Smooth Clocking
- Enhanced Pre-Bias Start-Up
- Precision Reference Voltage (0.5V+/-0.5%) with margining capability
- Vp for Tracking Applications
- Integrated MOSFET drivers and Bootstrap Diode
- Thermal Shut Down
- Programmable Power Good Output with tracking capability
- Monotonic Start-Up
- Operating temp: -40°C where Tj is < 125°C
- Small Size: 4mm x 5mm QFN
- Lead-free, Halogen-free and RoHS Compliant
- Desktop and Workstations
- Graphic Boards
- Netcom and Telecom
- Point of Load
- Servers and Storage
- Servo Drives
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.