6A Highly Integrated Wide-Input Voltage Sync Buck Regulator
- Input Voltage Range: 3V to 21V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.5V to 12V
- Continuous 6A Load Capability
- Constant On-Time Control
- Compensation Loop not Required
- Excellent Efficiency at Very Low Output Currents
- Programmable Switching Frequency and Soft Start
- Thermally Compensated Over Current Protection
- Power Good Output
- Precision Voltage Reference (0.5V, +/-1%)
- Enable Input with Voltage Monitoring Capability
- Pre-bias Start Up
- Thermal Shut Down
- Under/Over Voltage Fault Protection
- Forced Continuous Conduction Mode Option
- Very Small, Low Profile 4mm x 5mm QFN Package
- Notebooks Portables
- Point of Load
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.