10A Highly Integrated Single-Input Synchchrous SupIRBuck® Regulator
The IR3828 SupIRBuck® is an easy-to-use, fully integrated and highly efficient DC/DC regulator. The onboard PWM controller and MOSFETs make IR3828 a space-efficient solution, providing accurate power delivery.
IR3828 is a versatile regulator, operating with wide input and output voltage range, which offers programmable switching frequency from 300kHz to 1.5MHz, and three selectable current limits.
It features important protection functions, such as Pre-Bias startup, thermally compensated current limit, over voltage protection and thermal shutdown to give required system level security in the event of fault conditions.
- Single 5V to 21V application
- Wide Input Voltage Range from 1.0V to 21V with external Vcc
- Output Voltage Range: 0.6V to 0.86×Vin
- Enhanced Line/Load Regulation with Feed-Forward
- Programmable Switching Frequency up to 1.5MHz
- Internal Digital Soft-Start
- Three selectable current limits
- Enable input with Voltage Monitoring Capability
- Thermally Compensated Internal Over-Current Protection with Three selectable settings
- Enhanced Pre-Bias Start-Up
- Precision Reference Voltage (0.6V+/-0.6%)
- Integrated MOSFET drivers and Bootstrap Diode
- Thermal Shut Down
- Programmable Power Good Output
- Monotonic Start-Up
- Operating temp: -40oC < Tj < 125oC
- Small Size: PQFN 4 mm x 5 mm
- Lead-free, Halogen-free and RoHS Compliant
- Server Applications
- Netcom Applications
- Storage Applications
- Telecom Applications
- Distributed Point of Load Power Architectures
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.