Digital POL Buck Controller with I2C AND PMBus Interface
- Dual output (2+1) Digital Controller with proprietary control algorithm
- Two-phase operation available on Output #1 for powering very high current ASICs and DSPs
- I2C /PMBus interface for configuration and telemetry with pin programmable address
- Operating ambient temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- 3.3V bias operation
- Independent loop switching frequencies from 200kHz to 2MHz per phase
- IR Efficiency Shaping with Dynamic Phase Control (DPC)
- Active Diode Emulation modes for light load efficiency
- IR Adaptive Transient Algorithm (ATA) minimizes output bulk capacitors and system cost
- Independent OVP, UVP, OCP for each output
- Thermal Protection (OTP) and VRHOT# flag
- Multiple time programmable (MTP) memory for custom configuration
- Flexible I2C bus security features
- Pb-Free, RoHS, 32-pin 5mm X 5mm QFN package
- MultiPhase Digital Control
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.