Digital Multi-Phase Memory / Mobile Controller
- Ultra Low Power single loop PWM Controller with 3 PWMs configurable as 1, 2, 3 phase systems
- Compliant with Intel VR12.5 Rev 1.3/VR12.6 Rev1.0 specifications
- Intel® VR12.5/VR12.6 SVID or I2C controlled regulation
- Optimized for 3 phase DDR memory solution when paired with IR3548 and IR355x PowIRstage
- ~50mW @ Maximum Performance
- Compatible with Active Tri Level (ATL) Industry Standard Tri-state Drivers
- Dynamic Phase Control and Automatic Power State Switching with Active Diode Emulation for Very Light Loads
- I2C system interface for telemetry of Temperature, Voltage, Input and Output Current and Power
- Fault Protection: Output OVP, UVP, OC, Warn, OCP, OT Warn, OTP
- IR Adaptive Transient Algorithm (ATA) minimizes output bulk capacitors and system cost
- 8 Time Programming (MTP) with integrated charge pump for easy custom configuration
- 200kHz to 2MHz switching frequency per phase
- +3.3V supply voltage
- -40°C to 85°C ambient operation
- Pb-Free, RoHS, 4x4mm, 28-pin, 0.4mm pitch QFN
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.