CPU voltage regulation solution. Fully compliant with AMD SVI1 and SVI2 and Intel VR12 specifications.
- Dual output 4+1 and 3+2 phase PWM Controllers
- Easiest layout and fewest pins in the industry
- Fully supports AMD® SVI1 and SVI2 with dual OCP and Intel® VR12
- Overclocking and Gaming Mode
- Switching frequency from 200kHz to 2MHz per phase
- IR Efficiency Shaping Features including Dynamic Phase Control and Automatic Power State Switching
- Programmable 1-phase operation for Light Loads and Active Diode Emulation for Very Light Loads
- IR Adaptive Transient Algorithm (ATA) on both loops minimizes output bulk capacitors and system cost
- Auto-Phase Detection with auto-compensation
- Per-Loop Fault Protection: OVP, UVP, OCP, OTP, CFP
- I2C/SMBus/PMBus system interface for telemetry of Temperature, Voltage, Current and Power for both loops
- Multiple Time Programming (MTP) with integrated charge pump for easy custom configuration
- Compatible with IR ATL and 3.3V tri-state Drivers
- +3.3V supply voltage -40°C to 85°C ambient operation
- Pb-Free, RoHS, 5x5mm, 40-pin, 0.4mm pitch QFN
- Desktop and Workstations
- Graphic Boards
- MultiPhase Digital Control
- Servers and Storage
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.