Single-loop digital multi-phase buck controller that controls up to 8 phases. The IR3563A is fully Intel® VR12 compliant..
- 8-phase single output PWM Controller
- Intel® VR12 mode and Memory VR mode
- Overclocking and Gaming Mode
- PVI and SVI GPU VR modes
- Switching frequency from 200kHz to 2MHz per phase
- IR Efficiency Shaping Features including Variable Gate Drive, Dynamic Phase Control and Automatic Power State Switching
- Programmable 1-phase operation for Light Loads and Active Diode Emulation for Very Light Loads
- IR Adaptive Transient Algorithm (ATA) minimizes output bulk capacitors and system cost
- Auto-Phase Detection with auto-compensation
- Fault Protection: OVP, UVP, OCP, OTP, CFP
- I2C/SMBus/PMBus system interface for telemetry of Temperature, Voltage, Current and Power
- Multiple Time Programming (MTP) with integrated charge pump for easy custom configuration
- Compatible with IR ATL and 3.3V tri-state Drivers
- +3.3V supply voltage -40°C to 85°C ambient operation
- Pb-Free, RoHS, 6x6mm 48-pin, 0.4mm pitch QFN
- Desktop and Workstations
- Graphic Boards
- MultiPhase Digital Control
- Servers and Storage
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.