Dual Loop, 7+1 multiphase VR12/AMD PWM controller for high efficiency, highly accurate VR solutions
- 8-phase dual output PWM Controller
- Phases are flexibly assigned between Loops 1 and 2
- Intel® VR12, AMD® SVI/PVI/G34 and Memory modes
- Switching frequency: 200kHz to 1.2MHz per phase
- Variable Gate Drive, Dynamic Phase Control
- Programmable 1-phase or 2-phase for Light Loads
- Adaptive Transient Algorithm (ATA) on both loops minimizes output bulk capacitors and system cost
- Auto-Phase Detection with auto-compensation
- Per-Loop Protection: OVP, UVP, OCP, OTP, CFP
- I2C/SMBus/PMBus system interface for telemetry
- Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) for custom configuration
- Overclocking and Gaming Mode with Vmax setting
- Compatible with 3.3V tri-state Drivers
- +3.3V supply voltage 0°C to 85°C ambient operation
- Pb-Free, RoHS, 8x8 56 pin QFN packages
- Desktop and Workstations
- MultiPhase Digital Control
- Servers and Storage
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.