Dual loop, 4+1 multiphase PWM controller for graphics processor VR solutions with multiple input rail control
- 5-phase dual output PWM Controller with phases flexibly assigned between Loops 1 and 2
- Dynamic voltage control by 2-bit parallel interface with Gamer Mode override and Vmax setting
- Input Voltage Management for up to 3 Input Voltages
- ICRITICAL Monitor and Phase Current Capture Mode
- Phase Switching frequency from 200kHz to 1.2MHz
- CHiL Efficiency Shaping Features including Variable Gate Drive, Dynamic Phase Control
- Programmable 1-phase or 2-phase for Light Loads and Active Diode Emulation for Very Light Loads
- CHiL Adaptive Transient Algorithm (ATA) minimizes output bulk capacitors and system cost
- Designed for use with coupled inductors
- Per-Loop Fault Protection: OVP, UVP, OCP, OTP
- Graphic Boards
- MultiPhase Digital Control
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.