Dual Loop, 4+1 multiphase AMD PWM controller for high efficiency, highly accurate VR solutions
- 5-phase dual output PWM Controller
- Phases are flexibly assigned for Loops 1 and 2
- AMD® SVI/G34 and Memory MPoL modes
- Dual OCP support for I-spike enhanced AMD CPUs
- SMB_Alert Pin for Servers
- Overclocking and Gaming Mode with Vmax setting
- CHiL Efficiency Shaping Features including Variable Gate Drive (CHL8112A only), Dynamic Phase Control
- Programmable 1-phase or 2-phase for Light Loads and Active Diode Emulation for Very Light Loads
- CHiL Adaptive Transient Algorithm (ATA) on both loops minimizes output bulk capacitors and system cost
- Graphic Boards
- Servers and Storage
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.