Dual Loop, 2+1 multiphase PWM high density DDR VR solutions with VR12 SVID
- Dual output 2/3/4+1 phase PWM Controller
- Easiest layout and fewest pins in the industry
- I2C interface for configuration and telemetry
- Overclocking support with I2C voltage override and Vmax setting
- Flexible I2C bus security features
- Independent loop switching frequencies from 200kHz to 1.2MHz per phase
- CHiL Efficiency Shaping with Dynamic Phase Control (DPC)
- 1-phase and Active Diode Emulation modes for light load efficiency
- CHiL Adaptive Transient Algorithm (ATA) on both loops minimizes output bulk capacitors and system cost
- Per-Loop Fault Protection: OVP, UVP, OCP
- Multiple time programmable (MTP) memory for custom configuration
- Compatible with CHiL ATL and 3.3V tri-state Drivers
- Desktop and Workstations
- Graphic Boards
- MultiPhase Digital Control
- Servers and Storage
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.