The new OptiMOS™ Driver product PX3517 is a high speed driver, designed to drive a wide range of dual high side and low side n-channel power MOSFETs in applications such as Computing and Telecom Point of Load.
- High frequency operation up to 1.2MHz
- Wide VCC input voltage range from 4.5V to 8V
- Low power dissipation
- Includes bootstrap diode
- Adaptive shoot through protection
- Compatible with standard + 3.3V PWM controller ICs
- Tri-state PWM input functionality
- RoHS compliant
- Capability to drive MOSFET at 50A continuous current per phase
- Adjustable thermal warning
- Thermal warning report function
- Small package: 3mm x 3mm 10-pin
- Powerful driver capability enables fast switching
- Low ohmic pull down resistance for low side MOSFET (prevents induced turn on)
- Short dead time for minimizing diode losses
- Adjustable thermal protection (PX3517)
- Fast ENABLE (EN) pin for switching off the Low Side MOSFET for Diode
- Emulation Mode (DEM) (PX3519)
- Telecom Point of Load (PoL)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.