5V High Efficiency MOSFET Driver with Variable Gate Drive (VGD) and Programmable Overtemperature Warning
- Ideal for Server Memory applications using +5V
- Separate HVCC and LVCC capable of drive voltages from 4.0 to 13.2V for optimal system efficiency
- Adjustable thermal warning flag for phase-by-phase thermal protection
- Large drivers designed to drive 3nF in < 10ns with any voltage from 5V to 12V (typ) supplied to the HVCC and LVCC pins
- Low side driver - 2A source / 4A sink
- High side driver - 2A source / 2A sink
- Transitions times and Propagation delays < 10ns
- Integrated bootstrap diode
- Capable of high switching frequencies from 200kHz up to greater than 1MHz
- Compatible with CHiL's patented Active Tri-Level (ATL) PWM for fastest response to transient overshoot
- Non-overlap and under voltage protection
- Desktop and Workstations
- Graphic Boards
- Servers and Storage
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.