12V High Efficiency MOSFET Driver with Variable Gate Drive
- Drives both high-side and low-side MOSFETs in a synchronous buck configuration
- Large drivers designed to drive 6nF server class FETs
- Low side driver - 4A source / 6A sink
- High side driver - 3A source / 4A sink
- Transitions times and Propagation delays < 10ns
- Independent variable gate voltage for both high and low side drivers from 4.5V to 13.2V
- Improves efficiency
- Compatible with CHiL controller VGD feature
- Integrated bootstrap diode
- Reduces external component count
- Capable of high switching frequencies from 200kHz up to greater than 1MHz
- Configurable PWM modes of operation
- CHiL Active Tri-Level (ATL), disables both MOSFETs in 30ns with no hold-off time
- Generic tristate PWM with hold-off
- Adaptive non-overlap protection minimizes diode conduction time
- Desktop and Workstations
- Graphic Boards
- Servers and Storage
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.