Integrated PowIRstage is a synchronous buck gate driver IC with co-packed control and synchronous MOSFETs and Schottky diode.
- Integrated driver, Schottky diode, control MOSFET and synchronous MOSFET
- 5mV / A on-chip MOSFET current sensing with temperature compensated reporting
- Input voltage (VIN) range of 4.5V to 15V
- VCC and VDRV supply of 4.5V to 7V
- Output voltage range from 0.25V up to 5.5V
- Output current capability of 60A
- Operation up to 1.0MHz
- VCC under voltage lockout (UVLO)
- 8mV / oC temperature analog output and thermal flag pull-up to 3.3V
- Over temperature protection (OTP)
- Cycle-by-cycle self-preservation over current protection (OCP)
- MOSFET phase fault detection and flag
- Preliminary overvoltage protection (Pre-OVP)
- Compatible with 3.3V tri-state PWM Input
- Body-Braking™ load transient support through PWM Tri-state
- Diode emulation mode (DEM) for improved light load efficiency
- Efficient dual sided cooling
- Small 6mm x 6mm x 0.9mm PQFN package
- Lead free RoHS compliant package
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.