Integrated PowIRstage is a synchronous buck gate driver IC with co-packed control and synchronous MOSFETs and Schottky diode.
- Peak efficiency up to 94.5% at 12VIN to 1.8VOUT, 93.3% at 1.2VOUT
- 40A PowIRstage® includes: Integrated Driver, Control MOSFET, Synchronous MOSFET and Schottky Diode
- <1uA Disabled ICC Bias Current
- <500uA Enabled ICC Bias Current
- Input voltage (VIN) range of 4.5V to 17V with available 14:1 VIN_DIV monitor pin
- Flexible Drive Voltage (VDRV) from 4.5V to 13.2V to optimize converter efficiency
- Integrated bootstrap PFET for improved high side MOSFET enhancement
- VDRV under voltage lockout protection
- 5V VCC with under voltage lockout protection
- Switching frequency up to 1.5MHz
- Over-temperature TFAULT alert flag with internal temperature exceeds 150°C
- MODE pin selectable 3.3V tri-state PWM logic or IR Active Tri-Level (ATL) PWM logic
- Efficient dual sided cooling
- Small 4mm x 6 mm x 0.9mm PQFN package
- Lead-free RoHS compliant package
- Desktop and Workstations
- Graphic Boards
- MultiPhase PowIRstage
- Servers and Storage
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.