Highest efficiency on smallest form factor
DrMOS 4.0 x 4.0 x 1.0 mm³ offers best-in-class efficiency and very low power loss. Infineon can deliver these benefits by combining its latest generation 25V OptiMOS™ 5 MOSFET technologies with its proven MOSFET driver silicon. A significant reduction of switching losses enables superior efficiency at higher switching frequencies. Higher switching frequency operation, combined with an extremely small package, enables system designers to save board space and still deliver superior performance.
- Small 4.0 x 4.0 x 1.0mm³ PQFN package
- Fast switching technology for improved performance at high switching frequency (> 500kHz)
- Recommended input voltage 4.5V to 16V
- Undervoltage lockout › Shoot through protection
- 5V driver voltage optimized
- Compatible with standard 3.3V PWM
- Peak efficiency > 94%
- Integrated bootstrap diode (no need of external diode)
- Thermal warning
- Remote driver disable function
- Notebook, desktop and server VR buck converter
- Single-phase and multi-phase POL
- CPU/GPU regulation in notebook, desktop graphics cards
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.