The IFX81481ELV is a high efficient synchronous PWM step-down DC/DC controller with external power switches, packaged in a small PG-SSOP-14 with exposed pad. The controller is capable to drive external power MOSFETs and is ideally suited for load currents from 2A up to 10A. A current limitation feature is provided which can be adjusted to application specific requirements. The current limit can be implemented either in Rdson configuration, measuring the voltage over the high-side switch while it is closed, or in a shunt configuration where a shunt resistor above the high-side switch is used to measure the voltage.
- Synchronous step down Controller driving currents up to 10A
- Current limitation adjustable with Shunt resistor or Rdson
- Adjustable output voltage
- ± 2% output voltage tolerance
- External power transistors
- Integrated bootstrap diode
- PWM regulation
- Very Low Dropout Operation: max Duty Cycle higher than 99%
- Input voltage range from 4.75V to 45V
- Adjustable switching frequency from 100 to 700 kHz
- Synchronization input
- Very low shutdown current consumption (<2μA)
- Soft-start function
- Input undervoltage lockout
- Suited for industrial applications: Tj = -40°C to +125°C
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- General Purpose
- DC/DC Pre-regulation
- Battery forklifts
- (multi-)Battery chargers
- PoL for 12V/24V rails
- Power supply cards
- Video imaging
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.