The IRS2093 integrates four channels of high voltage, high performance Class D audio amplifier drivers with PWM modulators and protections.
- 4 channel integrated analog input Class D audio amplifier drivers in a 48 pin MLPQ package
- Programmable over current protection
- Programmable dead-time generation
- Versatile protection control enabling latched, non-latched, or host controlled shutdown function
- Versatile input structure for self-oscillating PWM, external clock synchronization, or natural carrier based PWM modulations
- Start and stop click noise reduction
- Under voltage protection
- High noise immunity
- Class D Audio
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.