High Voltage, high performance Class D audio aplifier driver with PWM modulator and protection in a 16-Lead SOIC Narrow Package
- Integrated analog input Class D audio amplifier driver in a small 16 pin package
- Floating inputs enable easy half bridge implementation
- Programmable bidirectional over-current protection with self-reset function
- Programmable preset deadtime for improved THD performances
- + - 100V ratings deliver up to 500W in output power
- Start and stop click noise reduction
- High noise immunity
- Operates up to 800kHz
- ROHS compliant
- Audio Reference Design: IRAUDAMP7S
- Class D Audio
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.