State-of-the-art Quasi Resonance current mode flyback PWM power control IC with startup cell for power ranges up to 300 W. With innovative protection features for superior safety and reliability in operation. Of special note are its frequency modulation, its ultra low standby power consumption and an extensive array of protection features, allowing low EMI and highly efficient, reliable and cost effective designs. With startup cell and implemented with active bust mode and is the best-in-class of standby power performance.
- 500V startup cell for IC self power supply during various states,
- digital frequency reduction with decreasing load for higher efficiency
- active burst mode operation for ultra-low standby power (<1W @ 0.5W load)
- cycle by cylce peak current limitation, maximum output power limitation with input voltage compensation
- extensive protection features to protect the IC and the system from various fault conditions e.g. output OVP latch, VCC OVP/UVP, OLP, Output OVP, Short-winding, etc.
- Higher efficiency
- Low EMI noiseL
- Low standby power, etc.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.