The ICE1CS02/G is designed for new generations of off-line Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS) with universal input and Power Factor Correction (PFC). The combined PWM controller can drive forward-type topology with lowest system BOM cost and design efford. This high performance SMPS Power Combi Controller is optimized to reduce system costs, supports solutions for global requirements, generates less EMI and is designed by FMEA rules.
- Internal Synchronization
- External Synchronization
- Pre-short Protection
- AC brownout feature
- Pb-free lead plating, RoHS compilant
- Enhanced Dynamic Response
- PFC/PWM combi IC simplify the system BOM cost and design efford.
- Build-in protection features enhance the system safe.
- Synchronization between PFC and PWM stage reduce the EMI noise and extend life time of bulk capacitor.
- PC silverbox, Server PSU and industrial SMPS.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.