The IRS2505L is a control IC for boost-type PFC circuits operating in critical-conduction mode.
- Critical-conduction mode PFC control
- High PF and ultra-low THD
- Wide load and line range
- Regulated and programmable DC bus voltage
- No secondary winding required
- MOSFET cycle-by-cycle over-current protection
- DC bus over-voltage protection
- Low EMI gate drive
- Ultra-low start-up current
- 20.8V internal zener clamp on VCC
- Excellent ESD and latch immunity
- RoHS compliant
- 5-pin SOT-23 package
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.