ICE2PCS0x/G are the 2nd generation of Continuous Conduction Mode (CCM) PFC controllers, which employ BiCMOS technology. Compared to the 1 st generation of ICE1PCS01/02, the new ICs have lower internal reference trimmed at 3V. They also have other advantages such as wider Vcc operating range, improved internal oscillator and additional direct bulk capacitor over-voltage protection.
- Ease of Use with Few External Components
- Supports Wide Range
- Average Current Control
- External Current and Voltage Loop Compensation for Greater User Flexibility
- Programmable Operating/Switching Frequency (50kHz - 250kHz)
- Max Duty Cycle of 95% (at 25°C) at 125kHz
- Trimmed Internal Reference Voltage (3V+2% at 25°C)
- VCC Under-Voltage Lockout
- Cycle by Cycle Peak Current Limiting
- Output Over-Voltage Protection
- Open Loop Detection
- Enhanced Dynamic Response
- Short Startup(SoftStart) duration
- Fulfills Class D Requirements of IEC 1000-3-2
- Soft Overcurrent Protection
- 8 pins CCM PFC simpilfy the design procedures.
- Build-in protection features save system BOM cost and enhance system safety.
- PC silverbox, Server PSU and industrial SMPS
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.