The device TCA355G contains all the functions necessary to design an inductive proximity switch. By approaching a standard metal plate to the coil, the resonant circuit is damped and the outputs are switched.
- Low openloop current consumption; Is < 1 mA
- Low output saturation voltage
- Low temperature dependence of the switching distance and compensation of the resonant circuit temperature coefficient
- High sensitivity, so that larger switching distances are possible and coils of a lower quality can be used
- Constant switching hysteresis over temperature, supply voltage and switching distance
- The outputs are temporarily shortcircuit proof (approx. 10 s to 1 min depending on package)
- The outputs are disabled when Vs < approx. 4.5 V and are enabled when the oscillator stabilizes (from Vs min = 5 V)
- High switching frequencies can be obtained
- Proximity Switches
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.