Integrated power management IC with 650V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™, startup cell and QR current mode flyback PWM controller in DIP-7 package. Capable for 26W SMPS design. The quasi QR CoolSET™ series continues to deliver design agility and miniaturization. Upon the successful F3 CoolSET™, this new series offer the possibility of higher efficiency and better EMI performance. The digital frequency reduction feature score a very stable operation with decreasing load change, and the fold-back correction keep the maximum power limits within tolerance desired by SMPS designers. The active burst mode operation during low power consumption, remains market leaders in providing best-in-class power consumption during standby
- Integrated power IC with 650V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™, startup cell and QR flyback PWM controller
- digital frequency reduction with decreasing load,
- cycle-by-cycle current limitation with fold-back correction
- built-in digital soft-start
- active burst mode for lowest standby power <50mW
- latch-off mode for short-winding and output voltage
- enhanced integrated protection functions, modulated gate drive, etc
- Higher efficiency
- low EMI noise
- low standby power, etc.
- Small power supply such as Blu-ray, DVD player, set-top box, game console, smart meter, charger and auxiliary power of high power system such as LED TV, etc.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.