Off-line SMPS Current Mode Controller IC with integrated 650V CoolMOS™ and start-up cell in DIP-7 package. It has more robust design and can work to -40°C. The outstanding performance includes BiCMOS technology, active burst mode, built-in frequency jitter, soft gate driving, propagation delay compensation, built-in soft start time, built-in blanking time and extendable blanking time for over load protection, external auto-restart enable feature,etc.
- 650V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™ with built-in Start-up Cell
- Active burst mode for lowest standby power
- Fast load jump response in active burst mode
- 65kHz internally fixed switching frequency
- Auto restart protection mode for overload, open
loop, V CC under voltage, over temperature & over voltage
- Built-in soft start
- Built-in blanking window with extendable blanking time for short duration high current
- External auto-restart enable pin
- Max duty cycle 75%
- Overall tolerance of current limiting < ±5%
- Internal PWM Leading Edge Blanking
- BiCMOS technology provide wide V CC range
- Built-in Frequency jitter and soft driving for low EMI
- Lowest standby power requirements <50mW
- Low operating temperature down to -40°C
- Auto restart protection for overload, over temperature, over voltage
- Wide VCC range
- Soft driving for low EMI
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.