ICE3RBR1765JG (ICE3RBRxx65JG series) is the new member of ICE3RBRxx65Jx in DSO-16/12 package. The outstanding performance includes BiCMOS technology, active burst mode, built-in frequency jitter, soft gate driving, propagation delay compensation, built-in soft start time, built-in blanking time and extendable blanking time for over load protection, external auto-restart enable feature, etc.
- 650 V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™ with built-in Startup Cell
- Active Burst Mode for lowest Standby Power
- Fast load jump response in Active Burst Mode
- 65 kHz internally fixed switching frequency
- Auto Restart Protection for Over load, Open Loop, VCC Under voltage & Over voltage and Over temperature
- Built-in Soft Start
- Built-in blanking window with extendable blanking time for short duration high current
- External auto-restart enable pin
- Maximum Duty Cycle 75%
- Overall tolerance of Current Limiting < ±5%
- Internal PWM Leading Edge Blanking
- BiCMOS technology for low power consumption and wide VCC voltage range
- Built-in Frequency jitter and Soft gate drive for low EMI
- Adapter/Charger, Blue Ray/DVD player, Set-top Box, Digital Photo Frame
- Auxiliary power supply of Server, PC, Printer, TV, Home theater/Audio System, White Goods, etc
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.