Integrated power management IC integrated with 650V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™, startup cell and fixed frequency current mode flyback PWM controllerin DIP-7 package. Capable for 15W SMPS design. The additional features include an active burst mode operation to achieve extremly low standby power consumption, frequency jittering to obtain low EMI, adjustable blanking window to facilitate load jumps and high voltage startup cells that allows you to quickly power up your controller from the rectified line.
- Peak current control (current mode)
- 65kHz fixed switching frequency with frequency jitter (low EMI)
- adjustable blanking window
- active burst mode (low standby power <100mW)
- enhanced integrated protection functions (auto-restart)
- accurate peak power limitation
- modulated gate drive
- auto-restart enable pin, etc.
- Extremely low standby power
- very accruate max power control
- low EMI noise, etc.
- Small power supply such as Blu-ray, DVD player, set-top box, game console, smart meter, charger and auxiliary power of high power system such as LED TV, etc.