Off-Line SMPS Current Mode Controller with integrated 800V CoolMOS™ and Startup cell (input OVP & frequency jitter) in DIP-7
The ICE3AR1080VJZ is a modified version of ICE3ARxx80JZ (CoolSET™-F3R 800V) in DIP-7 package. It adds in the input OVP feature but removes the brownout feature and external protection enable feature. In summary, the ICE3AR1080VJZ is a device running at 100kHz, implemented with input OVP feature, installed with 800V MOSFET with startup cell and housed in DIP-7 package. It provides good voltage margin of MOSFET, lowest standby power, selectable burst level, reduced output ripple during burst mode, robust protection with input OVP feature, accurate maximum power control for both maximum power and burst power, low EMI with frequency jittering and soft gate drive, built-in and flexible protections, etc.
- 800V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™ with Startup Cell
- Active Burst Mode for lowest Standby Power
- Selectable entry and exit burst mode level
- 100kHz internally fixed switching frequency with jittering feature
- Auto Restart Protection for Over load, Open Loop, VCC Under voltage & Over voltage and Over temperature
- Over temperature protection with 50°C hysteresis
- Built-in 10ms Soft Start
- Built-in 20ms and extendable blanking time for short duration peak power
- Propagation delay compensation for both maximum load and burst mode
- Adjustable input OVP
- Overall tolerance of Current Limiting < ±5%
- BiCMOS technology for low power consumption and wide VCC voltage range
- Soft gate drive with 50Ω turn on resistor
- Blue Ray/DVD player, Set-top Box, Digital Photo Frame
- Auxiliary power supply for Server, PC, Printer, TV, Home theater/Audio System, White Goods, etc.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.