The CoolSET®-F3 ELJ series is the enhanced version of the LJ series. Not only retains all the features of LJ series but it also implements with special technique to make the IC more robust to the system noise which is generated during transient test, system ESD test, lightning surge test, etc.
It is target for low power SMPS application such as Off-Line Battery Adapters, DVD player and recorder, set-top box, auxiliary power supply, etc. The ELJ version has implemented some noise resist techniques to the IC such that it is more robust to the system noise which is generated during system ESD test, lightning surge test, transient test, etc.
- Active Burst Mode to reach the lowest Standby Power Requirements 100mW
- Built-in latched off mode and external latch enable function to increase robustness of the system
- Built-in and extendable blanking window for high load jumps to increase system reliability
- Built-in soft start
- Frequency jitter for low EMI
- Robustness to system noise
- Pb-free lead plating; RoHS compliant
- 650V avalanche rugged CoolMOS® with built-in Startup Cell
- Active Burst Mode for lowest Standby Power
- Fast load jump response in Active Burst Mode
- 100kHz internally fixed switching frequency
- Built-in latched Off Mode for Overtemperature, Overvoltage & Short Winding Detection
- Auto Restart Mode for Overload, Open Loop & VCC Undervoltage
- Built-in Soft Start
- Built-in and extendable blanking Window for short duration high current•External latch enable function
- Max Duty Cycle 75%
- Overall tolerance of Current Limiting <±5%
- Internal PWM Leading Edge Blanking
- BiCMOS technology provide wide VCC range
- Frequency jitter and soft driving for low EMI
- Robustness to system noise such as ESD, lightning surge, etc.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.