FM4 S6E2C High Performance Arm® Cortex®-M4 Microcontroller (MCU) Family
Arm® Cortex®-M4 for Industrial Automation, supporting international safety standards and reliable communication onterfaces.
The FM4 S6E2C-Series provides a highly integrated single chip solution with 200 MHz of CPU power, up to 2 Mbytes of dual banked high speed on chip flash memory, up to 256 Kbytes of on chip SRAM, and integrated peripheral features including IEEE 1588 compliant 10/100 base Ethernet, CAN, CAN-FD, USB and inverter control timers. The dedicated hardware cryptographic engine (AES-128/192/256, SHA-256, PKA) enables secure data communication with minimal CPU processing overhead.
- 675 CoreMark®, 200-MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4F CPU
- 365-µA/MHz active current with 2.7-V to 5.5-V operating voltage
- Ultra-low power 1.0-µA real-time clock (RTC) operating current
- Up to 2 MB flash and 256 KB SRAM with 16KB flash accelerator
- Error-Correcting Code (ECC) support, hardware WDT1, low-voltage detect, and clock supervisor blocks for safety-critical applications
- 3x Multi-Function Timers (MFT)
- 9x Programmable Pulse Generators (PPG)
- 16x Base Timers, 4x Quadrature Position/Revolution Counters (QPRC)
- 1x Dual Timer, 2x CRC2(fixed and programmable), and 1x Watch Counter
- 16 channels of Multi-Function Serial (MFS) interfaces configurable as SPI, UART, I2C, or LIN
- 2x USB, 2x CAN, 1x CAN-FD, IEEE 1588 Ethernet, High-Speed Quad-SPI (HS-QSPI), up to 1x I2S, and External Bus
- 3x independent 12-bit, 2-Msps ADCs with an up to 32-channel multiplexer input
- 2x dedicated 12-bit digital-to-analog converters (DACs)