MOTIX™ TLE9853QX provides high-performance and cost-optimization for window lift using MOSFETs
TLE9853QX is part of the TLE985x Infineon Embedded Power IC product family. The single chip 2-phase motor driver integrates the industry standard Arm® Cortex®-M0 core with an NFET driver. This System-on-Chip solution includes four fully integrated NFET drivers optimized to drive a 2-phase motor via four external power NFETs, a charge pump enabling low voltage operation and programmable current along with current slope control for optimized EMC behavior. Its peripheral set includes a current sensor, a successive approximation ADC synchronized with the capture and compare unit for PWM control and 16-bit timers. A LIN transceiver is also integrated to enable communication to the device along with a number of general purpose I/Os. It includes an on-chip linear voltage regulator to supply external loads.
Produced on Infineon's first-in-industry automotive qualified 130 nm Smart Power technology, the Infineon Embedded Power System-on-Chip solution offers an unmatched level of integration as well as system cost to performance optimization for the target application segments.
The MOTIX™ TLE985x product family is offered in a leadless VQFN-48 package to save board space.
- 32-bit Arm® Cortex® - M0 core at up to 40 MHz
- Single power supply from 5.5 V to 28 V
- FLASH 48 KB, RAM up to 4 KB
- 1x LIN transceiver
- 2x UART, 2x SSC
- 2-phase bridge driver with charge pump and PWM generator
- 1x low-side shunt current sense amplifier
- 1x 10-bit ADC/12 ch and 1x 8-bit ADC/9 ch
- 9x 16-bit timer, 1x 24-bit timer
- Temperature range Tj: -40°C up to 150°C
- Ultra compact application footprint with VQFN-48 packages