TLE9871QXA20 supports low-cost BLDC applications and is typically used for water pump
The TLE9871QXA20 is part of the TLE987x product family. The TLE9871QXA20 is a single chip 3-Phase motor driver that integrates the industry standard Arm® Cortex®-M3 core, enabling the implementation of advanced motor control algorithms such as field-oriented control. It includes six fully integrated NFET drivers optimized to drive a 3-Phase motor via six external power NFETs, a charge pump enabling low voltage operation and programmable current along with current slope control for optimized EMC behavior. Its peripheral set includes a current sensor, a successive approximation ADC synchronized with the capture and compare unit for PWM control and 16-bit timers. A high voltage bidirectional PWM Module is also integrated to offer a robust physical layer interface for PWM communication to the device along with a number of general purpose I/Os. It includes an on-chip linear voltage regulator to supply external loads.
It is a highly integrated automotive qualified device enabling cost and space efficient solutions for mechatronic BLDC motor drive applications such as pumps and fans.
- Six current programmable Drivers with charge pump for N-Channel MOSFET
- Two Full duplex serial interface (UART)
- Two Synchronous serial channel (SSC)
- On-chip OSC and PLL for clock generation
- One high voltage monitoring input with wake up functionality
- High speed Operational amplifier for motor current sensing via shunt
- Measurement unit:
- 8-bit ADC module with 10 multiplexed inputs
- 10-bit ADC module with 8 multiplexed inputs, 5 external Analog inputs
- On chip temperature and battery voltage measurement unit
- Independent Programmable window watchdog
- 5V/1.5V Internal supplies
- External Supply (VDDEXT): 5V+/-2% @ 20mA
- Power saving modes:
- MCU slow-down Mode
- Sleep Mode
- Stop Mode
- Cyclic wake-up Sleep Mode
Features of the Microcontroller:
- 32 bit Arm® Cortex®-M3 Core, up to 24 MHz clock frequency
- 36 kByte flash memory for code and data
- 32 kByte Boot ROM memory in code space (used for boot code and IP storage)
- 3 kByte RAM memory
- Harvard architecture
- Thumb®-2 Instruction Set and hardware divide and multiplication unit
- Four 16-Bit timers
- Capture/compare unit for PWM signal generation (CCU6) with 2 x 16-bits timers
- Operating supply voltage Vs=5.5 to 28V, maximum rating 40V
- Extended operating range Vs=3.0 to 28V, MCU / Flash fully functional
- ESD performance:
- up to 2kV / handling on all pins
- 4kV @ HV inputs
- 6kV @ LIN pin
- Overvoltage device clamp (load dump ruggedness) up to 40V
- Wide operating temperature range: Tj:-40°C up to 150°C
- Complete system-on-chip for BLDC motor control
- Minimum number of external components reduce BOM cost
- PG-VQFN package with 7 x 7mm footprint enable PCB space saving
- Fuel pumps
- HVAC blowers
- Engine cooling fans
- Water pumps
- Auxiliary BLDC pumps and fans
- BLDC motor applications controlled by PWM
Infineon Embedded Power ICs are supported by a complete development tool chain provided by Infineon and third party vendors. The tool chain includes compilers, debuggers, evaluation boards, LIN low level drivers and configuration tools as well as variety of example software code.
For more information about the tool chain installation steps, watch our video "Toolchain Installation for Embedded Power ICs / TLE98xx".
|Toolchain Installation Steps||Company||Description|
Download and Install
Download and Install
|Download the SDK via
µVision 5 Pack Installer
(see step 1)
*If you still need the Config Wizard V1, please follow the link.
IHRおよびVectorは、ドライバおよびドライバ設定ツールの実績あるパートナーです。その製品は、インフィニオンのさまざまなEmbedded Power ICに対応し、LIN仕様1.3、2.0、2.1をサポートしています。そのソリューションは、信頼できるテスト仕様、直感的な操作、診断サービスについて、設計者に幅広い選択肢を提供します。
Use our simulation model to understand the behavior of the Bridge Driver better. The TLE986x_7x_BDRV Bridge Driver contains programmable current-driven gate drivers. The TLE986x_7x_BDRV Bridge Driver PSpice Model provides one gate driver instance as a PSpice subcircuit and covers all first-order effects which are relevant for investigations on timings and power dissipation of the external MOSFETs.
The IBIS (Input/output Buffer Information Specification) model provides information about the digital inputs/output buffers of the respective projects.
The model can be used to perform various board level, signal integrity (SI) simulations and timing analyses.