TRAVEO™ T2G CYT2B6 Series
Arm® Cortex®-M4F-based CYT2B6 series with 512 KB flash memory
Infineon's TRAVEO™ T2G CYT2B6 series MCUs are designed for automotive body electronics with processing power and network connectivity built into the Arm® Cortex®-M4F. These devices are designed for automotive body applications such as body control modules, HVAC, and lighting.
TRAVEO™ T2G devices have advanced security features with the introduction of HSM (Hardware Security Module), dedicated Cortex®-M0+ for secure processing, and embedded flash in dual bank mode for FOTA requirements.
This family features six power modes that enable ECUs to minimize overall power consumption and cutting-edge security features for secure communication with the great scalability in memory size and pin count.
Our MCUs come with optimized software platform that is available for Infineon Autosar MCAL (Microcontroller Abstraction Layer), self-test libraries, Flash EEPROM emulation, as well as security low level drivers, combined with third-party firmware.
- 80-MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4F Single
- 512 KB code flash, 96 KB work flash and 64 KB SRAM and Arm® Cortex®-M0+
- Up to 4-ch CAN FD and up to 6-ch serial communication block (SCB) and 5-ch LIN/UART
- Up to 32-ch, 12-bit with 3x successive approximation ADC (SAR ADC) units
- 46-ch 16-bit and 2-ch 32-bit Timer Counter Pulse Width Modulator (TCPWM)
- Real Time Clock (RTC)
- Event generation timer
- Up to 78 programmable GPIOs
- Embedded eSHE (Enhanced Secure Hardware Extension), HSM (Hardware Security Module) and hardware-accelerated cryptography engine (on/off option)*
- One Time Programmable Fuses (OTP) to manage device lifecycle
- Memory protection unit (MPU), shared memory protection unit (SMPU) and peripheral protection unit (PPU) for memory and peripheral protection
- Support JTAG security for secure debugging
- Safety features: ECC for memory, monitors for power supply voltage and clock
*Firmware solution available include Infineon's security low level driver and third-party firmware
- 40 to 105°C (S-grade)
- 40 to 125°C (E-grade)