Traveo™ II CYT4BF Series
Cypress’ Traveo™ II CYT4BF series MCUs comes with processing power and network connectivity built into the Arm® Cortex®-M7F dual core.
Cypress’ Traveo II CYT4BF series microcontrollers are designed for connected-car ready inside and outside automobiles. This family of MCUs deliver on the promise of high-performance and robust safety.
32-bit MCU Core Systems:
2.7-V to 5.5-V Supply Voltages:
Functional Safety: A Holistic System-level approach for safe application software.
Traveo II embeds dedicated features to increase data security in the car:
- Traveo II is an ISO 26262 Safety-Element-Out-of-Context product.
- Traveo II supports safety critical applications up to ASIL-B.
- Traveo II software is developed according to ISO 26262.
- Traveo II is supplemented by safety documents.
Security and safety features:
- Embedded eSHE (Enhanced Secure Hardware Extension),
- HSM (Hardware Security Module)
- Hardware-accelerated cryptography engine (on/off option)*
- One Time Programmable Fuses (OTP) to manage device lifecycle
- Memory protection unit (MPU), shared memory protection unit (SMPU) and peripheral protection unit (PPU) for memory and peripheral protection
- Support JTAG security for secure debugging
- Safety features: ECC for memory, monitors for power supply voltage and clock, watchdogs, and self-test libraries.
CYT4BF product series lineup
|CPU Freq. (MHz)||Power Supply
(Code + Work) (KB)
|SRAM (KB)||12 bit ADC (ch)||SCB (ch)||CAN FD (ch)||LIN (ch)||Ethernet (ch)||FlexRay (unit)||eMMC (ch)||Security||Package|
|CYT4BF8CD||2x350||IO:2.7 to 5.5 and
2.7 to 3.6
Core: 1.05 to 1.15
|8384 + 256||1024||81||10||10||17||1||1||1||eSHE & HSM||TEQFP-176|
|CYT4BFBCH||96||11||10||20||2||eSHE & HSM||BGA-272|
|CYT4BFCCH||96||11||10||20||2||eSHE & HSM||BGA-320|