First-ever EtherCAT® node on an ARM ® Cortex ®-M microcontroller with on-chip flash and analog/mixed signal capabilities.
Ready for harsh environments with 125°C ambient temperature.
- ARM ® Cortex ®-M4 @ 144MHz
- 2048kB Flash, 352kB RAM
- Data and IP Protection on Flash
- EtherCAT ® node
- 6 x CAN nodes
- EthernetMAC, USB-OTG, SD/MMC
- 6 channel USIC (configurable to SPI, UART, IIC, IIS)
- External Bus Unit
- 4 x 12-bit ADC, 18 input channels, 4 x parallel sampling and conversion
- 2 channel 12bit DAC
- 4 channel ∆Σ Demodulator
- 24 x 16-bit special purpose timers, dead time generation
- 2 x Position Interface
- Watch Dog Timer, Real Time Clock
- XMC4000 Functional Safety Package
- -40 - 125°C
- EtherCAT ® Communication
- Industrial Motor Control
- IO Devices
- Micro PLC
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.