The HS CAN-transceiver IFX1050GVIO is optimized for high speed differential mode data transmission in industrial applications and is compatible to ISO/DIS 11898. It works as an interface between the CAN protocol controller and the physical differential bus in both, 12 V and 24 V systems. The IFX1050GVIO is designed to withstand the conditions of industrial applications and provides excellent EMC performance.
- CAN data transmission rate up to 1 MBaud
- Stand-by Mode
- Suitable for 12 V and 24 V applications
- Excellent EMC performance (very high immunity and very low emission)
- Bus pins are short circuit proof to ground and battery voltage
- Versions for 5V and 3.3V microcontrollers
- Overtemperature protection
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- Cost efficient replacement to Industry Market Standard Device *1050/*1051
- High Speed Communication
- Wide Temperature Range
- Industrial Automation
- Medical & Healthcare
- Security / Access Control
- Building Automation
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.