The TLE8457BLE is a monolithic integrated LIN transceiver and Low Drop-Out voltage regulator. The device is designed to supply a microcontroller and peripherals with up to 70mA, provide protection through V CC undervoltage reset, while also offering bi-directional bus communication compliant to LIN Specification 2.2A and SAE J2602. With the ultra low quiescent current consumption of typical 20 μA in Standby Mode the TLE8457BLE is especially suited for applications that are permanently supplied by the battery. Based on the Infineon BiCMOS technology the TLE8457BLE provides excellent ESD robustness together with a very high level of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). The TLE8457BLE is AEC qualified and tailored to withstand the harsh conditions of the automotive environment.
- 5 V or 3.3 V Low Drop-Out Linear Voltage Regulator with 70 mA current capability
- TLE8457 has Integrated Initialization time-out feature
- TLE8457 offers excellent EMC performance
- TLE8457 has ultra low current consumption in Stand-by mode (40 μA) and Sleep mode (16μA)
- TLE8457 includes the TxD Dominant time-out feature
- TLE8457 has excellent EMC performance (IBEE Test Report)
- TLE8457 LIN-LDO Demoboard available
- Available in DSO-8 and tiny TSON-8
- LIN slave satellite modules
- Window lifters
- Rain sensors
- Light sensors
- Sun roofs
- Wiper modules
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.