The TLE7269G is designed for in-vehicle networks using data transmission rates from 2.4 kBaud to 10.4 kBaud according to the SAE J2602 standard. The TLE7269G functions as a bus driver between the protocol controller and the physical bus inside the LIN network. Compliant to all LIN standards and with a wide operational supply range the TLE7269G can be used in all automotive applications.Different operation modes and the INH output allow the TLE7269G to control external components, like voltage regulators. In Sleep-mode the TLE7269G draws less than 8 μA of quiescent current, while still being able to wake up off of LIN bus traffic and a local Wake-Up input. The very low leakage current on the BUS pin makes the TLE7269G especially suitable for partially supplied networks and supports the low quiescent current requirements of the LIN network. Based on the Infineon Smart Power Technology SPT®, the TLE7269G provides excellent ESD Robustness together with a very high electromagnetic immunity (EMI). The TLE7269G reaches a very low level of electromagnetic emission (EME) within a broad frequency range and independent form the battery voltage. The Infineon Smart Power Technology SPT® allows bipolar and CMOS control circuitry in accordance with DMOS power devices existing on the same monolithic circuit. The TLE7269G and the Infineon SPT® technology are AEC qualified and tailored to withstand the harsh condition of the Automotive Environment.
- Two stand alone Lin Transceivers up to 20kBaud transmission rate
- Pin Compatible to single LIN Transceivers (e.gTLE7259-2GE/GU)
- Compliant to LIN Specification 1.3,2.0,2.1 and SAE J2602
- Very High ESD robustness,+-8 kV according to IEC61000-4-2
- Optimized for low electromagnetic emission (EME)
- Optimized for high immunity against eclecromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Very low current consumption in sleep mode with wake-up function .
- Wake-up source detection on wake-up disable function
- Very low leakage current on the BUS optput
- Control output for voltage regulator
- Digital I/O levels compatible for 3.3V and 5 V microcontrollers
- Bus short to l VBat l protection and bus short to GND handling
- Over-temperature and Under voltage protection
- Flash mode and low -slope Mode
- Green Product (RoHs compliant)
- AEC compliant
- Reduced Layout efforts with placement options
- Body and Convenience
- Safety Applications
- Small Electric Vehicles
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.