The TLE7268SK is Infineon’s second generation DUAL LIN transceiver designed for data transmission rates up to 20kbps being fully compliant to the ISO17987-4, LIN specification 2.2A and SAE J2602 standards. The TLE7268SK is offered in standard DSO-14, while Infineon also offers the TLE7268LC realized in tiny leadless TSON-14 package with Lead Tip Inspection (LTI) feature providing automated optical inspection (AOI) capability. In the automotive body and interior electronics related applications, the number of LIN networks is steadily increasing and as a result, some Body Control Modules (BCMs) are required to provide even more than 20 LIN bus connections. Additionally different component population variants for high-end to low-end BCM functionality is requested in order to realize the most attractive resulting BOM cost. Here Infineon’s TLE7268SK is offering a perfect solution, combining a DSO-14 package with a modular PCB placement capability of other single channel LIN transceivers, such as TLE7258SJ. In contrast to Infineon’s TLE7268, available QUAD LIN solutions are not offering this placement flexibility and also the higher integration does not necessarily result in a more effective, less space consuming PCB layout. Next to Body Control Modules, the new TLE7268 DUAL LIN is also well suited for Gateways as well as ultrasonic parking modules, where the sensors are connected via a dedicated LIN Bus to the central module.
- Two independent single-wire LIN transceivers in one device
- Compliant to ISO 17987-4, LIN Specification 2.2 A and SAE J2602
- Very low current consumption in Sleep mode with wake-up capability
- Digital I/O levels compatible for 3.3 V and 5 V microcontrollers
- Very high ESD robustness
- Available in PG-DSO-14 and also in tiny PG-TSON-14 package
- Pin and footprint compatible with single LIN transceivers such as TLE7257SJ, TLE7258SJ, and TLE7259-3GE
- Body Control Modules and Body Domain Controllers
- Ultrasonic Parking Assist
- Gateway Modules
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.