The HS CAN-transceiver family TLE6250 (TLE6250G and TLE6250GV33) are monolithic integrated circuits that are available as bare die as well as in a PG-DSO-8 package. The ICs are optimized for high speed differential mode data transmission in automotive and industrial applications and they are compatible to ISO/DIS 11898. They work as an interface between the CAN protocol controller and the physical differential bus in both, 12 V and 24 V systems. The ICs are based on the Smart Power Technology SPT® which allows bipolar and CMOS control circuitry in accordance with DMOS power devices existing on the same monolithic circuit. The TLE6250G is designed to withstand the severe conditions of automotive applications and provides excellent EMC performance.
- CAN data transmission rate up to 1 MBaud
- Receive-only Mode and Stand-by Mode
- Suitable for 12 V and 24 V applications
- Excellent EMC performance (very high immunity and very low emission)
- Version for 5 V and 3.3 V microcontrollers
- Bus pins are short circuit proof to ground and battery voltage
- Overtemperature protection
- Very wide temperature range (-40 °C up to 150 °C)
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Body and Convenience
- Safety Applications
- Small Electric Vehicles
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.