High reliability upscreening services
COTS+ extended product qualification and screening
Through our IR HiRel subsidiary, select Infineon COTS and automotive power semiconductor solutions can up-screened according to more stringent requirements such as:
- 100% burn-in testing to detect early "infant mortalities" failure
- 100% wafer level probe
- Extended operating temperature qualification, including over mil-temp range -55°C to 125°C
- Assembly of up-screened silicon in plastic packages
- Solderability test in 5-year periods (extended shelf life) combined with vacuum sealed packaging
- JANP up-screening of existing products in plastic package form
Longevity programs, including extension of product life or support services (such as die/wafer bank) are also available through IR HiRel for select Infineon COTS and automotive power components that may be used in high reliability electronic designs in space, avionics, defense, medical, and more.
Contact Infineon IR HiRel Sales to learn more about our COTS+ upscreening services.