TPM 45 IRIDIUMBOARD
Iridium 9645 – TPM1.2 I2C
Evaluation Board for Raspberry Pi and BeagleBoard xM
Infineon’s Trusted Platform Module (TPM) SLB 9645 is a fully TCG standard compliant TPM 1.2.
It is featuring an I2C interface to facilitate host communication
Key features OPTIGA™ TPM SLB 9645
- Compliant to TCG (Trusted Computing Group) TPM 1.2 Rev. 116
- High-end security controller with advanced cryptographic algorithms implemented in hardware
- Based on Common Criteria (EAL4+) certified code
- Easy integration thanks to I2C interface
- Extended temperature range (-40 to +85°C) for a variety of applications
Key features Iridium board
- 3.3 V or 1.8 V power supply
- 26-pin Raspberry Pi 1 header, compatible with Raspberry Pi 2 & 3 40-pin header
- 28-pin BeagleBoard-xM header
- Reset button
- Power LED
- Reset input from evaluation board
- Test header
- External reset circuitry (optional)
Sensitive data such as cryptographic keys or secrets can be stored inside the TPM, where the data is protected by the TPM’s hardware from unauthorized
access or manipulation. This enables confidentiality of the data on a high level.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.