TLE9869 EVALKIT is designed to provide a simple tool for getting familiar with TLE9869
The TLE9869 EvalKit offers complete evaluation of all functions and peripherals of the TLE9869QXA20 and allows direct connection to a DC motor via MOSFETS in an H- Bridge configuration, it includes: H-Bridge for DC motor drive, UART and LIN for communication, direct access to all device I/Os and a J-Link debugger.
This evaluation kit uses the super set device TLE9869QXA20 and can therefore be used for the evaluation of all devices within the product family TLE986x.
- 2-Phase N-MOS Bridge
- Single Shunt in GND path
- Integrated LIN (inside device)
- Virtual ComPort via J-Link
- Debug LEDs
- Onboard Segger J-Link Debugger
Infineon Embedded Power ICs are supported by a complete development tool chain provided by Infineon and third party vendors. The tool chain includes compilers, debuggers, evaluation boards, LIN low level drivers and configuration tools as well as variety of example software code.
For more information about the tool chain installation steps, watch our video "Toolchain Installation for Embedded Power ICs / TLE98xx".
Download and Install
Download and Install
|STEP 4||Download the SDK via
µVision 5 Pack Installer
(see step 1)
*If you still need the Config Wizard V1, please follow the link.
The Micro Inspector (Pro) is a graphical visualization tool for embedded software based on Arm® Cortex®-M cores. It provides a simple & clean GUI where only relevant buttons & tabs are displayed. No programming knowledge is required. It provides a possibility to read & write the memory of embedded target processor during run time and offers a set of tool features (indicators & virtual controls) on graphical dashboards, which can be mapped to the memory locations.
Micro Inspector with a read-only view is free of charge and can be downloaded via the Infineon Toolbox.
Micro Inspector Pro offers the option to save your own dashboards. This version can be requested via our TAC and comes with a yearly fee of 399€/license.
- Power Dissipationツールは、チップの消費電力および温度の見積に役立つインターフェイスです。すべてのEmbedded Power ICファミリーについて利用可能です。
- Power Dissipationツールは、インフィニオンツールボックス経由でインストールできます。インフィニオンツールボックスをまだお持ちでなければ、インフィニオンツールボックスのページでインストールしてください。そして、リリース管理を利用して、ソフトウェアを入手してください。
Pack File V1.4.4 for TLE986x SDK
- Added device TLE9868QXB20
- Added SDADC example for TLE9868QXB20
- Added Timer3 example
- Updated disclaimer of XML files
- ADC1: Updated implementation of VDH attenuator output impedance
- ADC2: Updated Vref value and attenuator value
- BDRV: Added control bits LSx/HSx_OC_DIS in Config Wizard to control local or global shutdown
- BDRV: Updated interrupts for ConfigWizard v2
- BOOTROM: Enabled interrupts in case of a NVM error during page programming
- CCU6: Corrected deadtime calculation
- PMU: CNF_CYC_SENSE available only for devices with UC_FEATURE_STOPMODE