Easy-to-use add-on board for Raspberry Pi equipped with TLE94112ES and TLS4125D0EP V50
The Infineon TLE94112ES HAT for Raspberry Pi provides you with unique evaluation experience. It is equipped with the twelve-fold half-bridge driver TLE94112ES and comes with a ready-to-use software library. TLE94112ES is the part of a larger family offering half-bridge drivers with direct interface or SPI interface. TLE94112ES is designed to drive DC motor loads in sequential or parallel operation, especially for automotive motion control applications such as Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) flap DC motor control.
The HAT is also equipped with an Infineon TLS4125D0EP V50, a synchronous step-down converter which can power the Raspberry Pi.
The TLE94112ES HAT for Raspberry Pi saves you time and accelerates your development/evaluation process by providing a quick and easy evaluation platform for the TLE94112ES. Connect up to 12 motors, resistive, or inductive loads to your TLE94112ES HAT for Raspberry Pi to build your custom application.
- Twelve half bridge power outputs, 0.9A each (combinable to up to 3.6A)
- Wide input voltage range of 5.5V to 20V
- Powering of Raspberry Pi by TLS4125D0EP V50
- Reverse polarity protection
- Driver is protected against over-temperature, over-current, over-voltage, under-voltage and enables diagnosis of over-current, over-voltage, under-voltage
- SPI interface with zero clock diagnosis
- Enhanced EMC performance
- Integrated PWM generator with 3 different frequencies (80Hz, 100Hz, 200Hz)
- Compact design for multi-motor applications
- Quick and easy setup for evaluation and demo applications
- Wide range of applications
- Automotive motor control: HVAC flap control
- Multi-motor applications
- DC motors and voltage controlled bipolar stepper motors